Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Catch up via photos (or, "Hi, I'm lazy!")

What gives? Where's the rest of my food, woman?

The most recent pic of baby and daddy. I like to think K is saying "woop woop!" here.

My wonderful man, steam-cleaning our shower.  Seriously.  Love.

Obv, the date is wrong, but how freaking CUTE is this?

He's eating lots of solids now... growing so fast!

He plays really well on his own.

Such a goob. I love it.

He's not really crawling yet (come on, you're 10 months!) but he tries.

Gahhh, so cute!

The mohawk!!

Aaaayyyy!

I have teef!

*SMOOCH*

I is sleepy, mama.
I know, I know, I've been completely slacking on the blogging.  But as it turns out, I like to read other peoples blogs more than I like keeping my own updated.  Imagine that.  Also... I've been a little preoccupied:

Yep, that means positive!!
Because as it turns out, we got lucky (pardon the pun) our first month out of the gate (read: without protection) and will have our second baby this October, making our kids 18 months apart.  We were aiming for 18-24 months apart, so... Score!  Goal!  Woohoo!  =)

I will try to update more frequently, but... we all know how well that's worked out so far.  TRY, people, the key word here is TRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment